The Common Market strives to make it easier for customers and owners to find and purchase foods in store that fit their lifestyle and dietary needs. Our Health Attributes Key identifies 14 food attributes that are important to our customers. Each Attribute corresponds to color-coded information on product price tags.
We know the importance of food in health, culture, and religious values. That is why we are proud to offer a variety of products to support your lifestyle. Whether you’re paleo, keto, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, avoiding GMOs, embarking on Whole 30, or changing your diet in any way, we are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Take a look at some of our featured items for special diets:
- We offer sugar substitutes, protein-based snacks, and limited ingredient condiments for the Keto lifestyle.
- Our Meat, Cheese, & Seafood Department offers hand-cut meat products and a variety of ready-to-purchase grass-fed, organic, free-range meat products that fit the needs of the paleo lifestyle.
- All of our produce is 100% organic.
- We have vegan and diary-free yogurt, milk, and cheese products. Be sure to check out our Perishables Department for more.
- We host gluten-free and vegan cooking classes in our Community Room.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask our friendly Customer Service Representatives at our Service Desk. We would be happy to help you find what you’re looking for.