Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Common Market’s web space. These are our terms and conditions for use of the site, herein referred to as “Our Website.” Please read the terms and conditions carefully before accessing, using, or obtaining materials, information, or products.
By accessing and using Our Website and its features, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all users, visitors, and others who access or use Our Website. If you object to these Terms, any modifications, or are dissatisfied with Our Website, you may discontinue use of Our Website.
These Terms may be modified for any reason at any time, at which point a new version will be updated on Our Website. Changes do not affect rights or obligations that were in place prior to the changes. Continued use of Our Website following said modifications to Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use.
All content, logos, and other visual and written material is property of the Common Market and may not be used or replicated, except by other cooperatives, without permission.
We may terminate your account or your use of Our Website for breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Website is not responsible for outside websites that may be linked to in Our Website’s content. It is important to read the Terms and Conditions of those linked websites.
Commenting on Blog posts and/or submitting recipes or newsletter ideas gives Our Website permission to share that content. Users who create this content own rights to their content and will be given credit for their content as necessary.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree not to use Our Website:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause posting or transmission, Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicated with Common Market representatives or users in an abusive or offense manner;
- To post or transmit, or cause posting or transmission, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Website user;
- To create or transmit unwanted spam to any person or website.