- This event has passed.
Wellness Wednesdays with Moving Us Forward: Rooting for Connection! [Free; Online; RSVP]
April 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
We hope you can join us virtually for our first Wellness Wednesday with Moving Us Forward Inc!
RSVP below to receive your Zoom link!
April is national gardening and Earth month! In this session we will be rooting for connection and exploring:
- Co-op Earth Month Events here. Lots of great volunteer opportunities and classes!
- Benefits of gardening (physical, mental, emotional)
- Gardening offers a chance to slow down and connect with ourselves, those around us, and of course, plants!
- Gardening tips for any space (indoors, patio, community gardens, raised beds)
- What’s in season, when
- “Clean 15” and “Dirty Dozen”
- Easy recipes for any harvest
- Resources for gardening
- Earth Health: Recycling initiatives at the Common Market
We look forward to seeing you there!
Moving Us Forward Inc is a non-profit that advocates for disadvantaged and minority communities in Frederick and supports moving forward to a better future and legacy. “Moving Us Forward” is dedicated to empowering these communities and connecting them to resources that help eliminate education, economic, health, and social justice disparities.