- This event has passed.
Online! Immune Boosting Nutrition and Wellness
August 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$5.00
During this Covid time you may find yourself experiencing some nutrition changes- for better or worse (or both)! Some people are cooking more and eating out less, others are finding time to exercise more, and still others are feeling increased stress with kids at home. Wherever you find yourself, in this class you will learn immune boosting nutrition tips and some fun, nutrient-dense snack ideas!
Judy will walk us through:
- food sources of antioxidants and immune boosting vitamins and minerals.
- how gentle weight management can improve our immune system function.
- how blood sugar regulation boosts our immune system function.
- healthy eating-out choices (supporting our local restaurants)!
- other health factors to enhance our nutrition power!
- recipe demonstrations and display!
This workshop will be held through Zoom. You will receive a class link and any handouts via email the day before the class is scheduled to occur.
Judy Goffi is a licensed Dietitian and Nutritionist who has a Master’s of Science in Clinical and Sports Nutrition. Judy has been a triathlete for over 40 years and her nutrition experience also specializes in building sustainable eating practices into all lifestyles.