by Heather Resler, Cook It Up Paleo
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cup tiger nut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (or dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch glass baking dish with a little butter.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and coconut sugar
- Mix in the eggs
- Stir in the tiger nut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in dark chocolate.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.