- 3-4 Lb Whole Chicken or your favorite cuts
- 2 Cups BBQ Sauce*
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
* Use your favorite. We like J. Dickeys
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and cover with BBQ sauce and chicken stock.
- Cook on high for 3 1/2 – 4 hours or until the chicken can be easily shredded by fork.
- Allow chicken to cool enough to handle. Shred chicken with forks and return to the slow cooker.
- Mix the chicken well with the BBQ sauce.
* Serve as is or on a bun topped with your favorite coleslaw.