These work great on the grill and a Tzatziki or a curried tomato sauce are a great compliment to the kefta.
- 1 Pound Common Market Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 3/4 tspn Salt
- 1/4 tspn Allspice
- 1/8 tspn Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/4 tspn Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 tspn Ground Cumin
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for approximately 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Place in food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop into 2 oz (1/4 cup) meatballs and form gently by hand.
- Place meatballs on a well oiled sheet pan and bake 12-15 minutes or until and internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached. You can also pan fry them to 165 degrees.