- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 pack Wild Planet Mackerel Fillets
- 1 Pint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Diced Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1 Jar Capers
- 1/2 Cup Mt Athos Olives w/ Sicilian Marinade
- 1/2 Cup Red Peppadew Peppers, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Garlic, Chopped
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Basil
- 1/2 tspn Salt
- Heat olive oil on medium high heat in a large saute pan.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Cook 3-5 minutes until they begin to brown and burst.
- Add mackerel, zucchini, onion and salt. Cook 3-5 minutes. Break mackerel into chunks and cook zucchini until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Add capers, olives and peppadew peppers. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, basil and parsley.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
Great on bread or mixed with pasta or as a dip.