- 1 lb of Pasta
- 1 lb Cajun Chicken Breast,cut in strips
- 2 tsp Frontier Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 14.5 oz Can Muir Glen Fire Roasted with Roasted Garlic Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 5oz pack Baby Spinach
- Cook Pasta according to box instructions.
- In large skillet heat olive oil on Med High heat until hot and shimmering. Add chicken and garlic and cook for approximately 8 minutes, until chicken is browned on both sides.
- Add can of fire roasted tomatoes, salt, and 2 tsp of Cajun Seasoning and stir. Lower heat to a simmer and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Raise heat to medium high and add pint of heavy cream, Parmesan cheese and pack of spinach. Cook until spinach begins to wilt.
- Add pasta, stir until sauce begins to thicken approximately 2 to 3 minutes, add Parmesan and serve immediately.