- 3/4 Pound Brie (use your favorite brand)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tspn Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Cup Pecans, crumbled
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 4 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp sriracha sauce and honey.
- Add the crumbled pecans and cranberries to honey and sriracha and mix well.
- Split brie in half horizontally.
- On the bottom half of the brie, spread 1 oz of mascarpone cheese, 1/2 of the cranberry pecan mixture and 1/2 of blue chesse crumbles.
- Place the other half of the brie on top with cut side down.
- Spread the remaining mascarpone cheese on the top and sides of the brie using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of the cranberry pecan mixture on the top along with the remaining 1 tspn of sriracha and remaining blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, bread or veggies.
Serves 6-8 as an appetizer