Our employees receive many benefits here at the Common Market.
- 20% Discount on items purchased at the Common Market (including Special Orders)
- Quarterly Employee Incentive Program
- 100% employer paid Short Term Disability*
- 100% employer paid Life Insurance*
- 100% employer paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment*
- Retirement Plan Options
- Health and Dental Insurance*
- 70% employer paid for FT Employees
- 50% employer paid for PT Employees
- Employee Charge Accounts*
- Holiday Pay*
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Bereavements*
- Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Vision Insurance*
* Based on minimum of 20 hours per week.
We are locally owned and operated with a spirit that thrives in the tough, competitive retail world. Despite a challenging economy, we’ve been continuing to grow. We have over 100 employees at the Common Market that look forward to helping our customers and are willing to go the extra mile to make them feel at home. From making a Café Latte with almond milk, ordering a 25 lb. bag of brown rice, to helping with that hard to find supplement in our Wellness department, we love to serve. We have a fantastic staff with years of experience and a deep wealth of knowledge. Many of our staff started as cashiers, stockers, and baristas and have worked up to leadership rolls within the store.